Friday, May 11, 2012

Little Bean - May 8, 2012

I feel terrible as it's been months now since I've written to you.
Your mommy and daddy have been anxiously getting ready for your arrival.
We are EAGER to see you again soon, pretty baby.
While you are now beginning to show in my belly more every day,
it only gets more exciting every time I think I feel you inside.

We will finally get to see you again on May 17th.
I cannot wait to count all of your fingers and toes!
Plus, we will get to see if you are a little boy or girl.
I wish you knew how exciting that is for us!
The last time I heard your little heart,
it was beating what sounded like a mile a minutes with 153 BPM!
Your heart beat is soothing to me,
all I could do was lay back and smile to your sounds.
However, please don't hestitate to let your movements me known.
I am waiting to really feel you for the first time.
I like that you will keep me on my toes!
I felt you once, it was a slight flutter.
But it made your mommy feel better about everything.
I hope that no matter what,
you know that your mommy and daddy love you.
We are so excited for your arrival;
It's going to be the best day of my life!
You are the blessing of my life,
and will make your Daddy and I the happiest people around!
Love you little baby, cannot wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment