Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tomorrow is 39 weeks!!

Miss Natalie,

Can you believe it? We are literally within hours and days of just meeting you, FINALLY!!
This whole journey of the past 9 months has been undeniably beautiful,exciting, and interesting to say the least. :)
You're Daddy and I are beside ourselves knowing that we will have you in our arms very soon.
I hope you are ready to meet us, too!
Tomorrow, we meet with one of your three doctors and she will let us know if we will be getting induced or if you will be coming on your own time.
However, I am just ready to meet your beautiful face right now!
I'm impatient now that we know you are so close, sweet baby girl!

We saw you last at 35 weeks and you were over 6 lbs all ready!


Now today we are at 38 weeks and 6 days and I feel like you are at least 8 lbs!
I am sure that you will be perfect, regardless of how big or small you may be!
Momma swears she will make delivery as easy for you as possible, sweet girl.
Your nursery is all ready for you.
Daddy and I put the fininshing touches on it just for you!
And there is no way to mistake it was all put together just for you!
Your crib is white, with adorable animals on the bedding.
Daddy hand painted your dresser just to match!
We even put your sweet name on the Wall surrounded by wall art.
It's perfect, now all we need is you!


Your Daddy and I also got our pictures taken with you in my belly.
It was at 36 weeks, but we can't wait to have our first family photos taken with you!



Moose and Madison, too, of course! You're puppies just cannot wait for your arrival.
All they want to do is kiss and cuddle you, so sweet. :)

We love you Baby Natalie!! We cannot wait to see you so very soon!
Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment